Opera Mini mod

Форум сайта модификаций
Текущее время: 23 сен 2019 22:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: The fansty ideas to the new Opmod b2x. We hope these changes
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 13:18 
Пользователь

AS A MODS FAN, I CAN'T WATTING TO SUGGEST THESE IDEAS::
I hope in the new b2x. of mod may have these new changements (JUST SUGGESTIONS)

1) ON THE SEARCH PAGE::
change:
in the new b2x. we can choose the two way of the search options: the traditional list mode adjust to the T9 keybord , and the new mode like the speed dial bookmarks on the homepage, use a BIG icon so that we can touch to choose the needed search bookmarks easily , the old list mod is not good for the touch display phone (i can't sure if the discribe of this idea is clearly to you ,in a word,Plus a new big icon mode of the serach page.

2)ON THE BOTTOM HOT 4 TOUCH KEYS ::
change:
in the new touch version our DG-SC plus a bottom 4 hot keys( 1 2 3 4 icon),so that we can put shortcuts on them.this is very good, but not better, only 4 is not enough, so, we can solove this problem as this idea::
if the bottom hot shortcuts the phone user set is less than 4 or equal 4 (<=4) use the old mode of display , but if the shortcuts needed is big than 4 (>4) .use the float window (like the float "window choose" window to display more shortcuts(1 2 3 4 5 and more) ,
why need this changement?? the bottom shortcuts is more directly than (touch on the screen for a while then wake up a menu) , PLUS MORE HOT SHORTCUTS USE THE LIST WINDOW when you touch the key ">".

:)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 13:37 
Пользователь

3) ON THE PAGEINFO PAGE ::
change:
we can copy the url of the current webpage, we can know if the page is safe on the PAGEINFO of the operaminimod, but what a little pity is we cannot download the ICON of the web page, you know, sometime i like the ICON of a page but i cannot save the image of the page ICON easily, so , i hope plus a new option::
"get(download) the icon of the page. " sometimes it is really needed.

4)ON THE NET WORK SETTINGS OF "CMWAP"::
change:
Many thanks to DG-SC that you plus the cmwap http connection for the Chinese users of the operaminimod , but sometimes it is not enough, for example, the UNCOM mobile network commpany don't use the ip (10.0.0.0.172) , the X- ONLINE-HOST ,so, when we want to change the CMWAP IP (10.0.0.172) is not easy, so i hope you can plus a new input text field of this CMWAP ip, we can change this (10.0.0.172:80) just input on the text field like the way to change the server of operamini, if the idea is done, that may be very great for some users.(CAN CHANGE THE CMWAP IP use a text field)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 14:08 
Пользователь

5) ON THE CHANGE THE NETWORK SERVER OF OPERAMINI::
one the power creation of operaminimod is we can change the server of operamini just input on the two text field:: the local of operamini server(like server4.operamini.net) and the code of the operamini server( like c1d.......total 320 hex number)
our DG-SC plus "input the server from the list of History", and the templates to in put the server of operamini more soon, but it is not enough good, the server of operamini sometimes is not stable, so we must change the server, but if the server of operamini is in different Verification code(like c1d....or 8c...or 87e....or be...(the vodafone)), we have to input two steps or more then can we change the server, that is not simple or useful,so we can borrow the idea of the verison of (lfm09 ) "op420_zh-plus.jar" ,use a menu of "SERVERS" to shift the server soon and directly, the current server is marked with the symbol "*", of course, we can editor the "server local" and the "server code " in the "network settings", what's more, we can plus more than 5 server shift menu ,use the option of "add" or "editor" , you can put the" number of the server shift menu " choosement in the "Navigation menu", too.

6)ON THE NETWORK SETTINGS OF THE "UA"
may be only the operaminimod can change the browse UA so easily use a input textfield,
if i put the UA as an IPHONE, when i login the Facebok, it tell me this " get the facebook app on the Apple", it is so great, but it can be better and more poweful, my new idea is plus this option in the text field of the UA , "input from the list of the History" (like the text field of server change) you know, the UA of the browser is hard to rember or input the UA word by word, so,plus the history is a good changement (PLUS INPUT THE UA FROM THE HISTORY LIST) (Internal some usuall UA of the browser like apple , ie, chrome and so on may be more better ^_^)
:oops: :roll:

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 14:18 
Пользователь

That's all, if it is not clearly, i can draw the design on a paper then take them into photo put on this post, i think they are not the bad ideas,keke~
i am not a maker, but i have some ideas, i hope our DG-SC may give me a reply, and his thoughts,many thanks of you!

if you cannot understand my poor English ,who can help me to translate this post into the language of Russian?? MANY THANKS OF EVERYONE
:D :wink:

Вложения:
34_avatar_middle.jpg
34_avatar_middle.jpg [ 6.38 КБ | Просмотров: 8647 ]

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 15:42 
Пользователь

lfm75 писал(а):
2)ON THE BOTTOM HOT 4 TOUCH
KEYS ::
change:
in the new touch version our DG-SC
plus a bottom 4 hot keys( 1 2 3 4 icon)
,so that we can put shortcuts on
them.this is very good, but not better,
only 4 is not enough

Why is not enough? You can place here Context Menu hot shortcut and then in left side of screen will apear list all hot commands. It's not enough?

Ещё недавно светлый и счастливый,
Сегодня, словно скучный листопад.
Ушёл!
Такой тропою,
Чтобы сам черт
Найти не смог!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 17:04 
Пользователь

Иван Мэк писал(а):
Why is not enough? place here Context Menu hot shortcut and then in left side of screen will apear list all hot commands. It's not enough?

It is really not enough...keke, i know the operation you have said, but, contrast to the botttom hot key: (< )
Which is more easier? Tap to wake up the conext menu need several seconds,(the roling points) ,
The hot key (<) is like to the key (<) of the windows xp os on the PC, (when you click it, the list is more than four,isn't it? So the new idea is~~
for exapmle, the must needed on the bottom hot key:: 1 free copy 2 add a bookmark 3 close/open image 4 shoot the screen
But the history is needed,too, you see, it is not enough :D

Последний раз редактировалось lfm705 23 окт 2012 17:41, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 17:07 
Пользователь

ахренеть...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 18:46 
Пользователь

lfm705,
yea, yea... But I told just my own opinion, don't know how others... But some Your ideas making me laugh, like The UA History List, The Servers List... If You can't to remember something use templates. And interesting, how will react Opera mini servers with the UA from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome... Something I don't want to try this...

Ушёл!
Такой тропою,
Чтобы сам черт
Найти не смог!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 19:31 
Пользователь

Иван Мэк писал(а):
lfm705,
yea, yea... But I told just my own opinion, don't know how others... But some Your ideas making me laugh, .
UA, change the use agent of the browser, input this text as::
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OSX; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, likeGecko) Version/3.0Mobile/1C28Safari/419.3

In the network settings of the operamini.
when you login the Facebook, the device is recognized as the "iphone"
or go to this url "echo.opera.com"
the x-opera-mini phone is Apple
you must misunderstood my idea,
To input the UA in the textfield need a "input from histoy",and in the history, there already had some othe browsers' UA,like ie, chrome,ect. No history input it word by word is painful, the history input is easy than use the Templates. Now are you clearly of the "UA" idea?haha, language always makes laugh.. :oops:

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2012 21:22 
Пользователь

lfm705,
so, You wanna to tell, that if You will change the UA in mod, Your iPhone will be recognized like other device in Facebook? I don't think so... What I found so far, UA interacts just with Opera mini servers settings for user device, but not with websites... Websites can locate Your device no matter what You will to write in mod UA...

Ушёл!
Такой тропою,
Чтобы сам черт
Найти не смог!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2012 01:20 
Пользователь

Иван Мэк писал(а):
lfm705,
so, You wanna to tell, that if You will change the UA in mod, Your iPhone will be recognized like other device in Facebook? I don't think so... ...
:arrow:

I don't have an iPhone, my device is android phone(motorola xt316) use a jblend java emulator,
UA.can change the recogniztion of the website,
look at the screen shoot, the former png (i haven't change the UA in mod network settings, the facebook on the bottom ad says:(get the facebbook to your device)
but after change the UA as iphone safri browser, the ad of facebook says (get the faceboook for your Apple), see the new marked with green text, it suggested that the UA is worked,
my idea is, there is a option of "input from the history list" and in the history, DG-SC has prepared some others bromsers' UA, so that we can change the UA soon, no matter use Google to serarch for the UA( we don't the UA of the other browsers in advance)

Вложения:
Комментарий к файлу: The native ua
0a.png
0a.png [ 18.56 КБ | Просмотров: 8541 ]
Комментарий к файлу: After changed Ua, the facebook recognized as Apple(mine is Android phone)
0b.png
0b.png [ 29.88 КБ | Просмотров: 8541 ]
Комментарий к файлу: The X-operamini-phone is Apple(i am android)
0c.png
0c.png [ 23.92 КБ | Просмотров: 8541 ]

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2012 03:31 
Пользователь

lfm705,
and that's all? What we have finally? You wanna to install Apple applications on Your Android? Or perhaps to mask Your slades in in'et ocean? Best wishes to try! Thease tricks don't work in websites with high security level. That's all. I'm off. Thank You very much.

Ушёл!
Такой тропою,
Чтобы сам черт
Найти не смог!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2012 04:09 
Пользователь

Ivan Mike
i just want a little changements, more useful,directly..
the UA is not the first important to make a little change,
above all, on the search page, the searh list should more easy to touch, there should be a new mode::big icon...
they are not bad idea,i think.
mod need revolution, i just give my own view points,not the every body.
there is alway a way to plus these new function by my self or others
but it is too hard to editor the jar with the jvm (bytecode editor)
it is so easy to the author DG-SC,
just a few line of java codes
thank you a lot, too.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 ноя 2012 15:02 
Пользователь

The Big Icon Search page and
Save the Icon of the Web page is a revolution, isn't it?

i draw a picture and take it as a photo use a phone~
now it must be distinguished

Вложения:
BIGIconSearchPage.png
BIGIconSearchPage.png [ 310.14 КБ | Просмотров: 6918 ]
snap20121107_205823.png
snap20121107_205823.png [ 75.77 КБ | Просмотров: 8414 ]

Последний раз редактировалось lfm705 07 ноя 2012 15:59, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 ноя 2012 15:50 
Пользователь

А теперь переведите мне тему... Я не шарю в инглише

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа