Opera Mini mod

Форум сайта модификаций
Текущее время: 18 авг 2019 16:05

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 49 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июн 2012 18:54 
Пользователь

slawutich
А у себя на китай сайте другой
Изображение

Заголовок сообщения: How hard to creat a new mobile phone?
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2012 11:23 
Пользователь

How hard. to make a new phone with ourselves???? Does the OPERA SOFTWARE ASA not wiil to make a mobile phone by itself???the anwser is, yes, it needs, it must start this plan, great plan now. i admit that i am so common, a common people, i have gone to the Google Bejing these days in China, i have entered the Google buildings,but only security workers, no technology head stuffs, they are at hoiliday.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2012 11:41 
Пользователь

sometimes, i suspect if my design is not worth, against. the only big a piece of big touch screen, sure, only a screen can do everything, the itu-9 or qwerty key must go to the trash. .moreover, the new (Google class) it can wear on your nose, it suggest that, touch screen is not nessary, either!
but i tell myself, please insist, we should do a conclusion of all the mobile phones now,
we must borrow the max advantage in a new phone, change our operator feelings.
i love our great (OPMODs browser) but i love its sprit more. change the old one, then make it powerful and unthinkable.
my idea of the phone should be like this points::
1) a single top narrow screen, the sponsor could put rolling Ads on it, every time, when the phone is sleep. a money tree, you see. if we give the users a free (Gprs package ) when they book this (top rolling ads) everyone can benefit from it!!!
2) double slide (icon screen) we can close or open the (gprs) ( wifi) (nfc) (Bluetooth ) just a key, no more rely on the Widgets on the homepage,

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2012 11:58 
Пользователь

3) 2. (function keys) diplay screen, like (menu) ( homepage) (back) (search) , no matter what kinds phones they are., they all have only 4 function keys!! now they can touch on the android os, but, why not use (screen) to display them?? we can change the order of them, we can adjust any operator systerm in a phone, isn't it??
4) a transparent. track ball on the middle, it can display the 4 row, it has two mode, (lock) or (unlock), if lock, only can scroll. 4 (up) (down) (left), (right), if ( unlock), it can move the row like a Pc mouse, 360degree
esp. for the Opmods, a great change! !!
5) a touch single key screen, you can change the input way in a key, with ( En) , ( 123,number) ( symbol ) ( other language, like Chinese, russian) improve the input feelings! we also can display the PSP keys on it, it must be great, esp. to play games.
every keys can display, yes, if you want!
er, just a dream, don't. believe me~~
it is hard to konw a email of the OPERA stuff.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 49 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа