Opera Mini mod

Форум сайта модификаций
Текущее время: 08 июл 2020 16:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Opera ASA have any will to product phone or OS?
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 03:43 
Пользователь

Opera ASA have any will to product phone or OS?
Er,now mozilia have developed new OS,firefox OS,
And plan to product this phone with the ZTE(china)
Ubuntu(linux) have a new OS for mobile too.
Opera also as a great and classic browser,why so quietly? It doesn't care about this?
Its mobile browser is so outline,but it should remain only do "browser","softwares"?
I wonder if someone in this forum can anwser me about it.
If only DG-SC wanna to do a phone of the "opmod" I can give some good advice and designs(I have take up this work for two years)
I call it as "mod phone", it may have the UI as the operamini mod browser,and GUI is also same, the features of opmod also may be enhanced to this "mod phone",like hex-color to adjust the theme color, "0" key navigation.. It must be amazing!
I guess that "DG-SC" must hope to a native phone for the "opmod",too. (I cannot stand the "java emulator" or "only touch screen no keys" or "low speed feature phone" any more!!)
IfDG-SCcan do it real"MoreDreams"!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 03:48 
Пользователь

MoDreams
But it just is a dream so long!!reDreams"!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 08:08 
Пользователь

like this patents, how great it is, you know!!!
change the old style android 4 functions key just a touch!!

http://bbs.oupeng.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... &tid=58491

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 10:34 
ходячий FAQ

You see, business lives by its own laws. Dreams can be very good, but more often only those of them would be put into practice, which may bring real benefits. Therefore, if somebody of the Opera company's management even has his own thoughts on the branded OS or mobile phone, they will remain secret dreams, because of the lack of any economic outlook
-

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 16:06 
Пользователь

alohaa писал(а):
You see, business lives by its own laws. Dreams can be very good, but more often only those of them would be put into practice, which may bring real benefits. Therefore, if somebody of the Opera company's management even has his own thoughts on the branded OS or mobile phone, they will remain secret dreams, because of the lack of any economic outlook
-

Norway man is so shy.... er, everything can be modest, but mobile aera must be bride,
because mobile phone must change every thing, a handle smart device may relpace the old pc, desktop,or laptop among the most wide aspects, like "word" ,"excel" ,"powerpoint", and so many office tools may use "mobile phone" to deal with, rather than "big screen pc"

in the nomal life, these moblile office tools are enough, may be a smaller printer will be taken out of the bag, like a small notebook's size, can print the paper file Portablely.
if common phone's screen (4.7"inche) is kind of small, can develop a big ones(not only a tablet like surface), this device i called "MoDeskTop", can do the things as a desktop, the screen is 5.78" inche,can display the window style (like exe) apps well and clearly, it has a Vertical QWERTY hard full keyboard(not the virtual one) to input fast as PC or more fast.(2 thumb fingers combile with a touch screen is more flexible than the 10 fingers)
alohaa do you understand my mean?? i say only touch screen device can not meet the needs for more advance works
i may more work hard, may be in May i'll make a video(or flash) about these ideas and design which is Commented in English, haha, if i do it alohaa can you translate it into the native Russian? a joke~

:D

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 17:00 
ходячий FAQ

I'm suprised that you haven't met such resoure as http://mobile-review.com These guys explore the tendencies of gadget market. You'll find there many interesting ideas and predicts.
Here the example of their predict
http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2 ... -130.shtml
And here is the real thing
http://blogs.computerra.ru/28152
-
Your MoDeskTop may seem interesting to a limited number of consumers, some of them would even agree to buy it. But it will never become a mainstream. The tone and the direction are already set by the apple's iphone and ipad. Sorry
-

Последний раз редактировалось alohaa 03 мар 2013 08:58, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 18:17 
Пользователь

many thanks!! Friend, I hear that iphone,android phone (full touch screen device) is not popular in Russian,because someone says that Russian is too cold to put out figers in winter.
Yes, mainstream is an object. It beats down the old keyboard input (all button use the graficial display)
But you can think in this way, if set the default options use key (alt+ ctrl+) like the "opmod shortcuts" gensture is not enough .What's more ,surely I may not do the old things. The Style of this phone is "Horizontal screen rotation"(in physically) ,nomal is vetical shape like "||"but when you play with a game (racing) you can swich this moveable screen into "horiizonal" by your hands,like shape "+", it can have a horizonal vison(16:9) and you can use the one-hand QWERTY like a really PC( more great) play the game as PSP control one's Thanks to your advices and websites , Russian is fammous of design creative talents, the best "icon designer is in Russia!" I need more UI design website inRussian,too,if you know them

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 18:59 
Пользователь

aloohaa
The first website you list means "MWC 2013"?
Haha, :) it is idiol, no best suprise any more.
Navidia cpu? Tizen OS? Or firefox OS phone ZTE Open? It really the old "mainstream"

Personally I think the "PadFone" of China is a little sily. Buy a phone and use a "big screen" as the gift?(You no matter need buy a Tablet if you are too old to see small fonts, this is a true)
If this is "creative", I will to choose believe "iphone is never face upon the world until now"
What do you think about "PadFone"? It should be a "trend" to copy? ;)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2013 21:51 
ходячий FAQ

I consider the phones based on Symbian 9.4 are the best devices for using mod 4.21. So I'm not seeking other ones))
-

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 мар 2013 10:28 
Пользователь

alohaa

wish you can go to these two title to have a look (may you can translate it into english to know kind of)

this is what i thought at now..

http://bbs.oupeng.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... &tid=59001

http://bbs.oupeng.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... &tid=59168

:arnold: :vendie: [/b]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа